It’s Not Me, It’s You: Stories from the Dark Side of Dating
Doors open at 6:00
We’ve all had them: dates that go terribly, hilariously awry. After hearing these personal stories, you’ll leave either feeling grateful for your current relationship or with the realization that being single isn’t so bad after all.
NOW EXPANDED TO 2 NIGHTS WITH 2 DIFFERENT LINEUPS! TIX SELL OUT FAST, SO DON’T DELAY!
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH
• Host Alina Aliyar, executive producer and host (7 Deadly Sins), chocolatier (Motherland Chocolates) and parent
• Adam Pasi (Helium Portland Funniest Person 2019)
• Ben Harkins (Willamette Week Portland Funniest Person 2019)
• Lance Edward (Willamette Week Portland Funniest Five 2019)
• Samira Sahebi (storyteller, real estate agent)
• Jaren George (standup comic, host of Optimism comedy showcase)
• Stephanie Patricio (standup comic)
• Martin Lendahls (standup comic, filmmaker)
• Denise Olsen (storyteller, artist, mother)
$30 At the Door
Proceeds benefit Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon, which helps keep Oregon the No. 1 state for reproductive freedom!
Minors ok when accompanied by a parent or guardian